AFFILIATED TO TAMILNADU DR.M.G.R MEDICAL UNIVERSITY
This is a Post doctral Fellowship. Hence the Eligibilty Criteria would be Post Graduate in the Concerned Speciality or Three years Post Diploma experience in that Speciality. In case of Fellowship offered by super speciality the Eligibilty criteria would be the super speciality degree (i.e.) M.Ch/D.M.
- The admission for the Fellowship Programme is twice in a year. (i.e.) 1st January and 1st July.
- Candidates who have passed the Post Graduate in Concerned Speciality or 3 years Post Diploma experienced in that speciality are eligible for admission to the Fellowship Programmes. They must produce original Post Graduate Degree/Diploma Certificates issued by the University concerned for verification and also produce the Transfer and Migration Certificates obtained from the University.
- Candidate has to furnish the following documents in ORIGINAL and one set of Xerox copies.
a. Qualifying Examination Provisional/Degree Certificate.
b. State Council's Registration Certificate.
c. Migration Certificate.
The Originals will be returned along with the Eligibility Certificate retaining the Xerox copies.
- The University will issue the Eligibility Certificate in the month of June and December every year.
- The last date for applying the Eligibility Certificate for Fellowship Programme (In Sub-Speciality) Course is 31st January and 31st July of every year.
- Application for the issue of Eligibility Certificate will not be entertained after the prescribed cut-off-date for admission to the Fellowship Programme (In Sub-Speciality) Course.
- Institutions/Agents/Mediators are not allowed to apply for the Eligibility Certificates on behalf of the candidate.
Instruction to the candidates to apply for the issue of Eligibility Certificate for admission to Fellowship Programme (In Sub-Speciality) Course.
- Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination other than the Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai, University of Madras, Bharathiar University, Bharathidasan University and Madurai Kamaraj University shall obtain an eligibility certificate from this University.
- Candidates has to submit duly filled in Eligibility Certificate application form downloaded from the website of The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University (www.tnmmu.ac.in and www.tnmgr.ac.in) either in person or by post.
- Candidate has to remit a sum of Rs.1600/- towards the cost of application and Eligibility fee.
- The amount once remitted by the candidate to the University will not be refunded at any cost.
- Candidates should apply for Eligibility Certificates before admission in the College/Institution. Eligibility Certificates will not be issued after admission to the course. Candidates seeking Eligibility Certificate must fill up the application form in his/her own handwriting and sign in the application without fail. Others should not sign in the application form. If others signed in the application form, the same will be summarily rejected. Only one Eligibility Certificate will be issued to a Candidate or an authorised person.